What is The Daring Way™?
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential, intensive training based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown
During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
Is The Daring Way™ for me?
- Are you tired of self-doubts, fears and insecurities that hold you back and make you feel not _________ enough (i.e. good, smart, worthy)?
- Are you ready to let go of what others think and cultivate authenticity?
- Are you ready to identify and move through what is holding you back?
- Are you interested in cultivating a deeper connection with yourself and others?
- Are you ready to embrace authenticity and wholehearted living?
If yes, then The Daring Way™ is right for you! This is a personal growth experience that can start your journey to wholehearted living.
I am a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator-Candidate and I offer the The Daring Way™ one on one with clients or in a weekly group format. Check below for a list of upcoming groups!
Daring Way™ Fall 2017 – Women’s Group
Dates: September 26th – November 14th
Time: Tuesdays at 6:00
Cost: $80 per session
Please contact me by September 22nd to join!