About Daring Way™
The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ are highly experiential, intensive trainings based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. These methods were developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives.
During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
Is The Daring Way™ for me?
- Are you tired of self-doubts, fears and insecurities that hold you back and make you feel not _________ enough (i.e. good, smart, worthy)?
- Are you ready to let go of what others think and cultivate authenticity?
- Are you ready to identify and move through what is holding you back?
- Are you interested in cultivating a deeper connection with yourself and others?
- Are you ready to embrace authenticity and wholehearted living?
About Rising Strong™
Rising Strong™ is based on the simple physics of vulnerability: if we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. This is a curriculum about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggle give us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholeheartedlife.
Group Info & Pricing
- Our groups are closed groups which means after the first week we do not allow new members to join the group.
- Most groups are 8-10 weeks and often clients will request the group to continue after ending.
- The fee for group is $80 a session.
**NEW GROUP – Daring Way Women’s Group – beginning September 2018**